If you like to code: Monarch is a really cool project.
- It uses lower level APIs of Flutter and the Flutter Engine.
- It runs on multiple platforms.
- It's mostly written on Dart, and there is also C++ and Swift.
- There are guides on the Monarch Architecture and how to set up your local development environment
- There are build scripts you can use to easily build Monarch on your local.
- The technology is exciting!
If you want to write content: this is also a great project for you. The value proposition is compelling and there is a lot to write about.
Before you start contributing, please read these documents:
- Our code of conduct, which stipulates that contributors must be professional and respectful.
- The Monarch Architecture, which describes the structure of the Monarch system.
- Setting up your local development environment, which describes how to set up Monarch in your local environment.
- There is also a quick guide on how to commit your changes.