Build widgets faster
- Render widgets without worrying about data, emulators, backends or business logic.
- Define the relevant states of your widgets, we call these relevant states "stories".
- Browse stories to verify your UX is right.
- Ditch the emulator for common tasks, free up memory and resources.
Find and fix bugs with ease
- Render edge cases with little effort.
- From your stories, navigate to your code to find and fix bugs.
- Monarch renders your fixes much faster than an emulator.
- Mock dependencies to render visual states that are hard to reproduce.
- Reuse your stories from your widget tests.
Build responsive UIs easily
- See your widgets in different devices and tune them easily with hot reload.
- Switch between dark mode, light mode or your own custom theme.
- See your UI under the locales your app supports.
- Make sure your app remains accessible and usable at large text scale factors.
Debug widgets in isolation
- Fine-tune animations, fix layout issues, align text.
- Find images using too much memory.
- Use DevTools.
- Debug your widgets without running the full app.